Argentina is very well known for its wing shooting options, but it is also well known for the quality and quantity of fly fishing.
From the sea run brown trout in south Patagonia, to the nice rainbows in little creeks in northern Patagonia, to the amazing Golden Dorado in the north of the country.
Argentina Golden Dorado is a rare game fish known for its unique beauty, ferocious fighting, explosive runs and tarpon-like acrobatics. Though the fish has been famous among South American anglers for quite some time, very few outsiders had even heard of the Golden Dorado - let alone fished for them. In the last 10 years, however, the Dorados reputation as one of the worlds best freshwater fighters went global. Today, adventurous anglers from around the world are flocking to South America in pursuit of this magnificent game fish.
Season: September 1st - April 30 th
Capacity: 16 people.
Day 1: Pick up at Santa Fe Airport. Direct Transfer to the Lodge (2:00 hour drive on average). You should arrive on a morning flight. Fishing time or lunch depending on schedule. Afternoon fishing. Return to the lodge for cocktails/dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Breakfast and morning Fishing session. Lunch and siesta. Afternoon Fishing session. Cocktails, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Breakfast and morning Fishing session. Lunch and siesta. Afternoon Fishing session. Cocktails, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Breakfast and morning Fishing session. Lunch and siesta. Afternoon Fishing session. Cocktails, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon departure to Santa Fe airport for your return flight home.
4 nights 4 full fishing days
- High season: $4,000
- Low season: $3,600
*Prices are per person in American Dollars, based in double occupancy and shared guide.
*Subject to change.
- Accommodations based on double occupancy.
- All meals and drinks.
- One fishing guide per every two or three anglers.
- One driver/assistant for every two or three anglers.
- All vehicles and transportation necessary for the fishing program.
- Meeting and airport reception.
- Transfers from and to the Santa Fe airport.
- Fishing licenses and government fees.
- Gratuities to guides and the entire staff are to be paid at the lodge at the final invoice.
- Local or international flights.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- Florencia Saavedra: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josefina Bula: email@example.com
- Direct phone number to contact the Fly Fishing department:(210) 390 0576Direct phone number to contact the Fly Fishing department:(210) 390 0576