Argentina has acquired much fame in recent years regarding the Golden Dorado. Add dove hunting to your trip for a fantastic Cast & Blast experience.
We are proud to let you know of our intimate partnership with Andes Drifters. By utilizing each others resources we can provide exclusive fly fishing in private areas not open to the public. We have locations to fish for trout in North Patagonia and the Junín de los Andes area, as well as the Upper Parana for Golden Dorado.
After months of working together towards finding a new premiere destination for fly fishing, Gustavo Hiebaum (CEO of Andes Drifters) and Pablo Aguiló (CEO of Pointer Outfitters), are proud to introduce you to this new location.
SEASON: October through May
CAPACITY: 8 people
7 nights and 6 full fishing days
*Prices are per person in American Dollars, based in double occupancy and shared guide.
*Subject to change.
- All lodging as described on the itinerary
- All meals, beer and wine
- Full-time guide and coordinator during the trip
- All charter flights and local ground transfers
- All the special services described on the itinerary
- Fishing license, all flies
- International Flights
- Any Buenos Aires expenses – hotels, meals, transfers, etc
- Constanza Candussi: [email protected]
Direct phone number to contact the Fly Fishing department: (210) 390 0576