The Delphi Club on Abaco is a small luxury hotel and fishing lodge in an idyllic wilderness location.
Its guests enjoy the best of Bahamas bonefishing, brilliant birding and a wide range other activities in one of the Bahamas’ hidden beauty spots. Its top quality accommodation and food and its beautiful, unspoiled location attract nature lovers from all over the world. Add in world-class bonefishing, a stunning deserted beach, and charming pool garden, superb food and a great wine cellar, and you have the perfect tropical hideaway.
Season: October through May
Capacity: 16 people.
- 7 Nights / 6 Days Fishing $9,150
- 6 Nights / 5 Days Fishing $7,800
- 5 Nights / 4 Days Fishing $6,150
- 4 Nights / 3 Days Fishing $4,920
- 3 Nights / 2 Days Fishing $3,550
*Prices are per person in American Dollars, based in double occupancy and shared guide.
*Subject to change.
- Accommodation and fishing are specified.
- Arrival lunch (should you arrive after 14h welcome sandwich will be prepared for you in your room).
- All meals (breakfast, packed lunch, and dinner), soft drinks, teas & coffees, and juices.
- Transfers between Marsh Harbor airport (MHH) and Delphi Club.
- All government taxes.
- Wifi access where applicable.
- Fishing licenses.
- Additional activities not specified.
- All alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beers.
- Delphi Deck plated lunch experience.
- International airfare.
- In-house laundry service.
CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- Constanza Candussi: [email protected]
Direct phone number to contact the Fly Fishing department: (210) 390 0576